1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

What an outstanding performance this afternoon when he came on. Hold up play , chasing down , lay offs . For me he’s in the top 5 strikers over the last 10 years at S6 . Our striker our number 9. Just wish he was 5 years younger !

100% agree

4 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

What an outstanding performance this afternoon when he came on. Hold up play , chasing down , lay offs . For me he’s in the top 5 strikers over the last 10 years at S6 . Our striker our number 9. Just wish he was 5 years younger !

Midfield sins getting the praise but your right Gregory was excellent when he came on and made things stick up top.

First half they pressed is so well we kept going long and Paterson won nothing.  Midfield never had chance, bet likes of FDB would have looked a different animal coming on in 2nnd half fresh against an opponent visibly dropping off in energy levels.

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

5 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

and for those not understanding what a proper striker does…this is it!!  With him or smith up top we will undoubtedly look 100 times better. 

Just now, markg said:

Scored the goals that got us promoted last time around. 

Promotion was a team effort, had he not score them someone else would’ve.

He scored 2 more goals in that promotion season than Gregory did last season and Gregory had a lengthy injury lay off. Gregory also doesn’t come with all the off field baggage that comes with Gary Madine either.

Give me Lee Gregory over Gary Madine every day of the week.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Pattison should watch him and try and pick up a few ideas.

He presented no threat to the Charlton defenders today

Cus he’s not very good..but apparently second biggest earner at the club..strange signing..should be looked into imo

• Like 1