Moore deserves credit today…

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

I knew when he made the triple sub on the 58th min that we’d win. Our squad depth will be what keeps us up there 

I was worried when he did that because I'd forgotten we now have 5 subs!

FFS!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

DM definitely got it right. Charlton could have scored in the first half from some of our comedy defending but once we’d weathered the first 55mins our ability to bring on high quality subs and then up the tempo seemed to snuff Charlton out. 
The people saying DM has no clue how to affect a game are wrong. He does and he did. 

• Like 7

First post and using it to agree 100%.

Byers, Bakinson and Gregory were all a massive improvement on who they replaced today.

I like Dele-Bashiru but he looked lost in that midfield, hopefully just an off day and he can step his performance back up going forwards.

Vaulks still looks rusty and didn’t seem that comfortable receiving the ball under tight pressure. Think the Charlton press got to both players and Byers and Bakinson looked much more assured when they came on.

Credit to Darren Moore for changing things and being brave enough to take off two of his starting midfielders early in the second half. Many managers would’ve waited and just changed one.

Right subs at the right time today.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HerriesOwl said:

First post and using it to agree 100%.

Byers, Bakinson and Gregory were all a massive improvement on who they replaced today.

I like Dele-Bashiru but he looked lost in that midfield, hopefully just an off day and he can step his performance back up going forwards.

Vaulks still looks rusty and didn’t seem that comfortable receiving the ball under tight pressure. Think the Charlton press got to both players and Byers and Bakinson looked much more assured when they came on.

Credit to Darren Moore for changing things and being brave enough to take off two of his starting midfielders early in the second half. Many managers would’ve waited and just changed one.

Right subs at the right time today.

Welcome to the madhouse, you do realise its not always this good on here.UTO.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, shandypants said:

…because we wouldn’t have won that game last season. He got his substitutions spot on. 

Give the manager credit!!! You wash your mouth out you!!! Why I oughta!! Don’t you realise Wednesday get results inspite of Darren Moore not because of him🤭

• Like 2