Micheal Hector

A player when we had him that was quite tidy and probably one of our actual successful loans of recent times. we wanted him on a permanent, but it never materialised. 

don’t think he’s had much game time since then, and when he has, he’s looked a bit rusty at times. Still, a good player in there if you can get him up to speed, worth the gamble on a free transfer I’d say. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ItzzOwl said:

A player when we had him that was quite tidy and probably one of our actual successful loans of recent times. we wanted him on a permanent, but it never materialised. 

don’t think he’s had much game time since then, and when he has, he’s looked a bit rusty at times. Still, a good player in there if you can get him up to speed, worth the gamble on a free transfer I’d say. 

This ^^^

• Like 1

He got player of the year here, but that was the best season of his career. He’s got a mistake in him but he’s definitely Championship level.

however whenever I’ve seen him for Fulham he’s embarrassed himself and ended up not playing much there 

1 hour ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Probably too good for us then thanks for the reply 

I wouldn’t say he was too good for you - in my opinion SAFC would probably be a good club for Hector. As a previous poster has said he was fairly solid for us but that was a few years ago now and he has not gone on to be a defender that Premier clubs would be queuing up to buy. 
Sunderland are a big club and on the up again so probably the right club for him right now.

• Like 1