We're going UP

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Seriously

Promotion is nailed on

We've not played great so far and yet are unbeaten, have won our away game, and that's with a patched up strikeforce and a new squad settling in.

We're getting promoted this season

Strap in and enjoy every second of it

Savour every goal we score

Love every win we get

Count all the points we accumulate

And spend the season being EXCITED

Hope so we shall see

Guest HalloweenJack

Why the negativity? 

We have signed some good players for this level and I’m expecting automatic promotion this year. We drew our first game but we were the better team. We just need to smarten up our defence. 

And we also have Windy on our team. 

WAWAW

7 minutes ago, HalloweenJack said:

Why the negativity? 

We have signed some good players for this level and I’m expecting automatic promotion this year. We drew our first game but we were the better team. We just need to smarten up our defence. 

And we also have Windy on our team. 

WAWAW

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47daf95440b784801dde

Am I the only one entering this thread with somewhat reluctant optimism. Yes, done well to bring back 3 points from MK Dons, but it's been 2 games.

You yourself posted lately about not being able to doom and gloom at this point on the basis of how little has been played, well, that should lend itself to the opposite case too, let's not go overboard as we have another 44 matches to go.

BUT I'm feeling more confident about Wednesday this season - and I did buy the new away shirt - so that should of course be that extra support from overseas to ensure we succeed this year. I'm not demanding much, I'm ok with finishing second too. lol

On 08/08/2022 at 12:25, leftpeg said:

Is this the Owlstalk equivalent of stencilling "Love, Laugh, Live" all over your living room?

Not a lot of people know this but the quote is from John, him in the bible, and it's actually "Love, Light, Lilt, and Diet Irn Bru comes a close second", but that would look daft on your walls. 

• Like 1