Do you know what's IMPOSSIBLE to do right now?

15 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Players who have already been judged as not good enough:

Iorfa - too rubbish 

Stockdale - too old and too fat

Vaulks - too unfit

Paterson - too misunderstood 

Windass - too likely to get injured

To be fair in the first game Iorfa was dreadful, he was on the bench yesterday but when we lost a CB Palmer came on not Iorfa.

Stockdale looked hopeless in the first game but redeemed himself. He did say the criticism on Twitter probably helped motivate him yesterday.

Vaulks, I thought he did ok yesterday and he will be better for the game

Patterson, I'll admit it, I just don't get him, that's not based on one game. I like his enthusiasm and application but it just seems pointless most of the time.

Windass, I hope he stays fit,  no reason he shouldn't.

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

To be fair in the first game Iorfa was dreadful, he was on the bench yesterday but when we lost a CB Palmer came on not Iorfa.

Stockdale looked hopeless in the first game but redeemed himself. He did say the criticism on Twitter probably helped motivate him yesterday.

Vaulks, I thought he did ok yesterday and he will be better for the game

Patterson, I'll admit it, I just don't get him, that's not based on one game. I like his enthusiasm and application but it just seems pointless most of the time.

Windass, I hope he stays fit,  no reason he shouldn't.

If Iorfa came on you would have had to move Ihiekwe (so 2 of your back 3 changing positions)

Bringing Palmer on meant only 1 of the back 3 was changed

Good management 

Edited by McRightSide

36 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

If Iorfa came on you would have had to move Ihiekwe (so 2 of your back 3 changing positions)

Bringing Palmer on meant only 1 of the back 3 was changed

Good management 

2 simple questions...

Did you think Iorfa had a good game last week?

Would you have played him this week?

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Of course you can judge tactics 

Moores been here 18 months, not 2 games 

He ain't gonna change 

I will prove you can’t judge yet with this one simple question that I bet you can’t answer accurately 

What’s his tactics this season?

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I will prove you can’t judge yet with this one simple question that I bet you can’t answer accurately 

What’s his tactics this season?

Play out from the back, keep the ball on the deck and link up play though the middle with the wing backs getting forward to provide the width.

Guest Andy W
8 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Only fair to judge the team at the end of the season.

Promotion = Sucess

No Promotion = Failure

100%. Success this season is promotion..end of story, no excuses. Whether auto or play-offs..no excuses if we don't go up.

No excuses

At all

1 minute ago, Andy W said:

100%. Success this season is promotion..end of story, no excuses. Whether auto or play-offs..no excuses if we don't go up.

No excuses

At all

Exactly my thoughts.

And if we fall out of top two contention, manager goes!

Guest Andy W
41 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Exactly my thoughts.

And if we fall out of top two contention, manager goes!

Serious questions if we can't be right at the pointy end of this league all season

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

But it’s not gonna be a fair or accurate view given all the players weren’t even signed for much of it 

We could sign Messi and Ronaldo before the end of the month and Moore would still have us drop back and invite them on once we'd scored

Judging Iorfa not only on Portsmouth, but also his previous two games last season in this 3-5-2 (Accrington and Wimbledon) he has looked all at sea on the right of the back three..

He never looked completely comfortable there under Monk either (Fulham away 5-3 defeat, Birmingham away 3-3, etc.)

I think his way back into the team would be at the centre of the 3 in defence. So he's got to out-perform Heneghan. Suspect he'll be given a chance there against Sunderland but Heneghan is very much first choice right now.

8 hours ago, Ian said:

We could sign Messi and Ronaldo before the end of the month and Moore would still have us drop back and invite them on once we'd scored

We're unbeaten this season

The second half of last season was an absolute winning streak

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop