Scrappy 1-0 win will do

58 minutes ago, Mr. Chow said:

Theres isn't many goal scorers available for todays game. Hopefully someone scores a mad screamer like bannan

I hope Bannon does it again too but our top goalscorer this season has 2 goals after one game. And I think he'll be playing.....

I agree in the sense that getting a win on the board will hopefully dampen down the mild panic we’ve already seen

And Paterson and Windass is a front two that came very close to keeping us in the championship, while MK are missing their five top scorers from last season (Twine, Eisa, Parrott, O’Riley & Darling).

DM and his staff have been given reign to build a depth of squad that most managers in this division would love to have at their disposal so why should we settle for "scrappy"................sick of settling for mediocrity......aim high , the league one title should be our target this season.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly hope that all those fans demanding scrappy 1-0 wins and Wednesday going back to trying to keep clean sheets and steal a goal don't get their wish

Like the run of scrappy games from January to March that got us back into the playoffs from 8th place, and almost saved our season?

1 hour ago, Screen Door Slams said:

DM and his staff have been given reign to build a depth of squad that most managers in this division would love to have at their disposal so why should we settle for "scrappy"................sick of settling for mediocrity......aim high , the league one title should be our target this season.

Well sed mate..... I agree completely