Milton Keynes - V- Wednesday - OMDT

What I know about Reece James from Blackpool fans....

He can pass a ball, he can cross a ball, he can take a corner, he did well when he played but Blackpool manager liked to keep swapping the the team about even when they were playing well and he was in and out of the side a lot though never let them down when he played.

Not much but there you go.

Who needs grammar and punctuation anyhow.

Edited by theowlsman

21 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Nuhiu is out mate. Got injured morning whilst cutting a croissant at breakfast. Could be out for 4 months. DM to have an investigation in to whether players should be allowed serrated knives.

You joke, but Tudgay injured himself by dropping a knife on his toe at a barbeque.

🙄

• Haha 2

Why does everyone call last weeks 3-3 exciting?  It was frustrating and depressing. I fear another defeat and the static back 3 mountain range system will have to be scrapped. Dare I say 4 4 2 which is foreign to Moore 's ideas.

Think I will spend the afternoon walking and avoid contact with the outside world 

OK yes we will in please 🙏 

• Haha 1

It was Dave Beassant who dropped a jar of mayonnaise on his toe and missed several games. 

also are we being too inward looking? We have one injury to my knowledge, hardly a crisis. Plastic Dons have at least four players out with injury.