Milton Keynes - V- Wednesday - OMDT

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This is important. 

Ball needs to stick and Gregory is one of the best for doing that. 

Windass isn't really a striker, Patterson isn't really a footballer. 

You're not really a pundit.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, PoppycockWednesday said:

Now that Stockdale has put in a great display and gonna get lots of mentions I feel like he deserves a nickname. Any suggestions?

Stopdale 

• Like 1

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

We concede three last week and none this week but the comments are still the same.

There are a few on here that will bang on and on until they get what they want and that is Moore out of the door.

2 games in and there are issues but issues he had to deal with last season and the same he will have to deal with this season notably injuries.

I still feel it will click eventually but until it does we have to grind out results like we did today and the likes of Stockdale, Heneghan and Ihiekwe will help us with this.

I still feel we’re 2 strikers light and we didn’t have our best 2 available today but we’ll manage. We’re capable of scoring goals through the team and we will.

The biggest issue for us might be the midfield. Luongo is a miss and Vaulks isn’t up to speed yet but FDB is pushing hard for a regular place and I think he’s too attacking to have him in a 3 of him, Bannan and Byers and Byers is too good to be on the bench. Quandaries still to solve but I’m confident we will.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1