IFOLLOW

I think this topic has been covered loads of times.   Saturday afternoon matches cannot be shown live on ifollow in the UK.   There's a 3 to 5pm blackout I believe.

Of course loads get round it by watching dodgy streams or downloading a VPN (virtual private network) and set it to Amsterdam or whatever so ifollow is fooled into thinking you're outside the UK.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

I think this topic has been covered loads of times.   Saturday afternoon matches cannot be shown live on ifollow in the UK.   There's a 3 to 5pm blackout I believe.

Of course loads get round it by watching dodgy streams or downloading a VPN (virtual private network) and set it to Amsterdam or whatever so ifollow is fooled into thinking you're outside the UK.  

I'm sure I've watched 3pm games before on ifollow since COVID and without a VPN. I could be totally wrong though 😂

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Are any of the free VPNs good, or are the paid for versions the best way to go?

For this type of thing the paid ones are better IMO as they offer a more stable connection and the country of origin seems to work better. 
Something like Nord VPN is £60 for a two year plan. And has 30 days money back guarantee if you don’t like it. 
The problems I had with free ones when I tried them were them falling over half way through a game and then not being able to get it back up again.

For me it’s worth paying because I have an ifollow season video pass which was £140. Adding £30 a year for a VPN still makes it good value to be able to watch 26 away games plus the few home games I can’t physically get to each season. I am overseas for quite a few games anyway which is why I first got it. 
I know you can get free streams and various IPTV things but I’d rather by the proper ifollow because even though I’m gaming the system to watch it in the Uk at least some of the money goes to the club. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

For this type of thing the paid ones are better IMO as they offer a more stable connection and the country of origin seems to work better. 
Something like Nord VPN is £60 for a two year plan. And has 30 days money back guarantee if you don’t like it. 
The problems I had with free ones when I tried them were them falling over half way through a game and then not being able to get it back up again.

For me it’s worth paying because I have an ifollow season video pass which was £140. Adding £30 a year for a VPN still makes it good value to be able to watch 26 away games plus the few home games I can’t physically get to each season. I am overseas for quite a few games anyway which is why I first got it. 
I know you can get free streams and various IPTV things but I’d rather by the proper ifollow because even though I’m gaming the system to watch it in the Uk at least some of the money goes to the club. 

Shop around, you can get them for pennies, as one or another is always on sale. 

The cashback sites work with them too and the deals stack.

I got surfshark for £44 for 2 years and got £40 back through cashback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1