Two in for the under 21’s At Sheffield Wednesday F.C.

Interesting that neither were recruited from acadamies, implying that we have some kind of scouting structure in place.

the League of Ireland appears to be a good place to look for players and the soon to be out of contract Colm Whelan (despite his injury) and Liam Kerrigan would be worth a shout.

welcome to the club lads and good luck. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

@Owls Analytics?

You sound like the kinda guy who might know stuff   :biggrin:

So let's put it to the test ...

What can you tell us about the game that apparently took place on Wednesday afternoon against Mansfield

And the more details the better  (because the Official Site seem reluctant to share)

Not a clue I'm afraid. Struggle to attend the midweek early games so was stuck at work. Don't have any inside connections at either club unfortunately.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Owls Analytics said:

Not a clue I'm afraid. Struggle to attend the midweek early games so was stuck at work. Don't have any inside connections at either club unfortunately.

Fair enoughski,  it was your Username that threw me

But then again .......

I'm not a tree   lol

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mike Bassett said:

It would be nice, at the very least, to have some regular and in depth news, analysis and interviews with the U21 / U18 players and management.

the fact that the new scholars aren't even listed on the OS shows that there is much work to be done 

I believe that players profiles pages will be updated after annual photo session.

I guess that We will get official information on new intake of academy players as well. Not that We don't know which players are making a step-up from line-ups of pre-season  friendlies.

After 3 seasons it looks like We are not bringing in Man City prospect this season 😊