Peterborough away details

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

do we think this will sell out? with it been a night game and bolton 4 days later and mk dons this saturday maybe some this might be too much of an expense .

It will sell out

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

do we think this will sell out? with it been a night game and bolton 4 days later and mk dons this saturday maybe some this might be too much of an expense .

No chance, took about 2.5k to Cambridge last year which was about 90 short from a sell out, similar distance and on a Tuesday night.

8 hours ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

No chance, took about 2.5k to Cambridge last year which was about 90 short from a sell out, similar distance and on a Tuesday night.

cambridge just a bit further and its very possible to go by train to this which was impossible for cambridge

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Possibly last 2 seats available, all other blocks on that side and behind goal have been on sale. 

Screenshot_20220809_165153_com.android.chrome.jpg

Think it’s sold out now as I’m trying to buy 3 and I can’t 

1 hour ago, niallzi said:

Block B upper has been released for sale buy the looks of it 

image.png.c4fbb3532e9ba8abcdb35950fb0472a5.png

yhanks, managed to get some. No idea what the view is like from there 

• Like 1

Is anyone still waiting for tickets from 1st batch last weds 8days ago? Ordered 2 more Monday and they arrived 1st class today. Its a bit farcical that you order tickets 5 days later and they come 1st . When are we going to be able to print off or scan on phone?. Huge post strike starting in a few days too. 

1 hour ago, Hyde2005 said:

Is anyone still waiting for tickets from 1st batch last weds 8days ago? Ordered 2 more Monday and they arrived 1st class today. Its a bit farcical that you order tickets 5 days later and they come 1st . When are we going to be able to print off or scan on phone?. Huge post strike starting in a few days too. 

Order one on Friday got it on Monday, still waiting for one more tho 

5 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

mine aint come yet either ordered last weds 

1 hour ago, The coach said:

Same..what do you do if ticket dosnt arrive..waiting for postman now but it’s not looking good

When mine didn't arrive for a game at Cardiff I contacted our ticket office day before game and they arranged for 2 more tickets to be collected from Cardiff ticket office. I am going back about 15 years here though. 

• Like 1