Peterborough away details

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

do we think this will sell out? with it been a night game and bolton 4 days later and mk dons this saturday maybe some this might be too much of an expense .

No chance, took about 2.5k to Cambridge last year which was about 90 short from a sell out, similar distance and on a Tuesday night.

8 hours ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

No chance, took about 2.5k to Cambridge last year which was about 90 short from a sell out, similar distance and on a Tuesday night.

cambridge just a bit further and its very possible to go by train to this which was impossible for cambridge

Is anyone still waiting for tickets from 1st batch last weds 8days ago? Ordered 2 more Monday and they arrived 1st class today. Its a bit farcical that you order tickets 5 days later and they come 1st . When are we going to be able to print off or scan on phone?. Huge post strike starting in a few days too. 

1 hour ago, Hyde2005 said:

Is anyone still waiting for tickets from 1st batch last weds 8days ago? Ordered 2 more Monday and they arrived 1st class today. Its a bit farcical that you order tickets 5 days later and they come 1st . When are we going to be able to print off or scan on phone?. Huge post strike starting in a few days too. 

Order one on Friday got it on Monday, still waiting for one more tho 

5 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

mine aint come yet either ordered last weds 

1 hour ago, The coach said:

Same..what do you do if ticket dosnt arrive..waiting for postman now but it’s not looking good

When mine didn't arrive for a game at Cardiff I contacted our ticket office day before game and they arranged for 2 more tickets to be collected from Cardiff ticket office. I am going back about 15 years here though. 

• Like 1