ENGLAND Women win the 2022 Euros

52 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

I watched all the games and thoroughly enjoyed that. The actual football I mean, was very competitive particularly later in the tournament the knockout games were all good quality.

i don’t like the way politics was dragged into it a lot though. It made it a tough watch outside of the actual game play. Mentions of the skin colour of players by pundits and constant little digs at various people ruined it a bit as it was unnecessary.

It will never be the same as the mens game but it doesn’t need to be. Trying to draw constant comparisons to it doesn’t help.. heard them talking about it being the first win since 1966 and mentioned White chasing down Wayne Rooney’s record, they’re basically 2 different sports so a lot of silly comments made 

Easy to ignore

• Like 1

Final was really good watch, full of tension and good football being played. This will now only push the Women's game to another level.

Also, great to see that we can host a successful tournament when the morons stay away.

• Like 2

I was on a plane when the final was being played. There was a lot of excitement amongst the kids of both genders about the game.  When we landed their was a big cheer as people switched on their phones and saw the result. People seemed genuinely uplifted by it. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I was on a plane when the final was being played. There was a lot of excitement amongst the kids of both genders about the game.  When we landed their was a big cheer as people switched on their phones and saw the result. People seemed genuinely uplifted by it. 

That's usually how a plane works mate 

• Haha 6