What did I say? This squad is weaker than last season

37 minutes ago, morganowl said:

we scored 2 from 2 great strikes otherwise we would have lost 3-1 . we had some good balls in from hunt and johnson were if we had say an alfie may we might have had a couple more . but its that defence whats scaring the hell out of most of us . id like to see 2 quality centre halves signed by end of deadline and iorfa for his own good needs a new challenge elsewhere . ive seen a good part of pre season and yesterdays showing , unless you have drunk a full bottle of vodka then quite clearly you can see we are nowhere near title contenders and yes i can make that judgement after just 1 proper game . most of the new players came in weeks ago plenty enough time to get things sorted . unless you have a solid defence and keeper it wont matter what you offer at the other end of the pitch.  luongo and hutchinson are massive massive holes to fill we also lost storey and dean.  

I think you've responded to the wrong post......I had taken issue with the original post saying the midfield and attack were poor.......your post just confirms what i said

13 hours ago, mrrodge said:

Oooo look at me I'm negative about everything and because we drew the first game it means our season is doomed zzzzzz

What you call negative others will call realistic.

Personally for a team that should be top two, yesterday wasn't good enough!

This is ridiculous.

We didn’t win a match!

Even if we have a great season, it’s going to happen in about 20 matches this season!

It doesn’t mean we need to panic and change formation every time.

So many of you have totally lost the plot!

I’d understand it if we’d not played well but for most of the match we were fluid and exciting.

I can only put it down to lockdown causing increased mental illness in the population.

• Like 1