Stuart Gray

8 hours ago, Pulixifer said:

Can you not just STFU. 

You'd wonder do Wednesday fans have the lowest IQ in the league. Racist, homophobic and worst of all dim-witted. 

Not sure where all the above has come from...I would have a knuckle shuffle...first thing in am if you wake up that angry old bean....its the Internet not the Gate car park...

17 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Gray was responsible for some of the dullest matches at Hillsborough in years. Jos' football was more entertaining.

Mandaric was very tight with his money, Gray did a good job on a shoestring. I think he was a very very good defensive coach which is what you need if you haven't got money. Build a strong spine get the defence as tight as a ducks watsit and nick the odd goal. Remember Gray took over after Jones and a long period of dire results, he took time to steady the ship but we got better the longer he was in charge.

I'm not sure he would have been a good manager if he'd had a lot to spend. Maybe, maybe not.

We were better placed under Gray than we are now but that isn't necessarily the managers fault.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, prowl said:

Mandaric was very tight with his money, Gray did a good job on a shoestring. I think he was a very very good defensive coach which is what you need if you haven't got money. Build a strong spine get the defence as tight as a ducks watsit and nick the odd goal. Remember Gray took over after Jones and a long period of dire results, he took time to steady the ship but we got better the longer he was in charge.

I'm not sure he would have been a good manager if he'd had a lot to spend. Maybe, maybe not.

We were better placed under Gray than we are now but that isn't necessarily the managers fault.

Agree with all the above.

• Thanks 1