WEDNESDAY - V- POMPEY ....OMDT

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

The Wednesday!

I'm sat in the south today for like the first time in a decade thus lowering the average age of the southstanders. What should I expect? 

The smell of the wurthers should overshadow the smell of the clostomy bags

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

The smell of the wurthers should overshadow the smell of the clostomy bags

I’ve never smelt one in there - not a Werthers, a colostomy bag. Do they smell?  (nb not sure the latter is a suitable subject for jokes) 

Just an over-riding aroma of Steradent really. Rather that than the smell of halatosis, farts and occasionally sperm on the Kop! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

The Wednesday!

I'm sat in the south today for like the first time in a decade thus lowering the average age of the southstanders. What should I expect? 

Happiest stand in Hillsborough. Great view... gloroius North Stand ahead of you resplendent in its classic appearance... the volumenous Kop providing quality sound in your right ear... decent view of the scoreboard with that emotional Owl setting off in flight.

Expect the finest football experience 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I’ve never smelt one in there - not a Werthers, a colostomy bag. Do they smell?  (nb not sure the latter is a suitable subject for jokes) 

Just an over-riding aroma of Steradent really. Rather that than the smell of halatosis, farts and occasionally sperm on the Kop! 

Sounds like a ' Monty Python ' Sketch in the Making. lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Sounds like a ' Monty Python ' Sketch in the Making. lol

Cheers PF. I thought so 😀

I know I said I was only making one post today, but I couldn’t let that slur on south-standers pass without retort! 

Off to watch Plymouth v Barnsley this aft. Got to weave through all the bloody holiday traffic on my motorbike. 

Enjoy the match today all who are off to Hillsborough and thanks to Lord Snooty for providing a brilliant curtain raiser to the new season. 

• Love 1