WEDNESDAY - V- POMPEY ....OMDT

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

We're in France too. Heading into Brittany today but should arrive at our destination before kick off time. Hoping to be in the site bar at 4 with a cold 1664 and updates on the phone if we can't snag a stream somewhere. Gutted to be missing the first couple of home games but it's not the first time so almost becoming a tradition. 

A perfect 21 degrees ici en Bretagne LMC.

Don’t tell us the score anyone because the game kicks off an hour later at 4pm over here…

Good to see Snoots back with renewed vim and vigour…

Enjoy your football everyone.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

• Haha 2

Glad it’s starting again. Felt a quick summer in all fairness. We just need to pick up how we finished last season, especially at home where our home form was incredible. 

We are more prepared in comparison to 12 months ago. We have a system & identity that wasn’t in place, whilst also signing players earlier. 

I fancy a Wednesday win today, although I think we will face a more difficult Portsmouth than we encountered in April, who in all fairness were on the beach that day. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

The Wednesday!

I'm sat in the south today for like the first time in a decade thus lowering the average age of the southstanders. What should I expect? 

Lots of people behind you shouting ‘Sit daaaaahn’

• Haha 2

Feeling nervous but excited, can't wait to walk in to the ground the hair's on the back of my neck still stand up when I see the pitch, looking forward to seeing the  people I sit with in the South, this is my 50th season watching the owls win loose or draw there's nothing better than waking up on match day, good luck lads for the season and let's just enjoy the ride... up the owls 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

The Wednesday!

I'm sat in the south today for like the first time in a decade thus lowering the average age of the southstanders. What should I expect? 

No leg room, and old women handing out sweets.

Well that pre-season passed by without me noticing.

Is it really the start of a new season already?

We are going to smash Portsmouth obviously. It Is not worth them turning up.

We are going to smash the league.

We are going to smash the goalscoring record.

We are going to smash the most clean sheets record.

We are going to smash League One attendance records.

We are going to smash, oh bugger, I've dropped my coffee.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Prendo's boots said:

Hi all - Well here we go - and the season starts on my birthday too - Get on it from the word go Wednesday and let's start as we mean to go on and get a real feelgood factor around the place... COME ONNNNN!!! 

Hope you have a great birthday Prendo.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZAAAARDS!

9 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

The Wednesday!

Just watch out for the usual trip hazards of worthers wrappers, chequered blankets and hot water bottles.

• Haha 1