Championship 2022/2023

SiJ

15 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Looks like their game against Bristol City is also likely to be called off. They've suspended ticket sales. 

wasn’t paying much attention but I think I read ok sky sports news the game will be going ahead at Burtons ground? 

Sarr with goal of the season then. 

Oh, I've heard that Cov's first home league match will now be held at Burton. 

Should be pointed out that they don't own the stadium (it's owned by Wasps), so the pitch f*ck up isn't Cov's fault. 

17 minutes ago, Liam_Baggies said:

Best I’ve seen us play in many a year.  We were excellent last night.

had we got a goal scorer then we could have had four or five in that first half alone.

I saw up to just after the penalty save and thought you were easily the better team, Watford look like their game plan is get 8 men behind the ball then catch teams on the counter with the pace of their front 3. They didn't offer much else.

1 hour ago, Liam_Baggies said:

Best I’ve seen us play in many a year.  We were excellent last night.

had we got a goal scorer then we could have had four or five in that first half alone.

what do you and the baggies fans make of Grant?

what I have seen of him (admittedly not much) I’m not much of a fan, he needs too many chances to score. 

The move to the Ricoh just feels like one massive disaster after another for Coventry. 

Looking back at pics, Highfield Road always looks completely fine to me. Tidy and very decent ground for a club like Cov. There have been (and still are) worse grounds in the top 2 divisions since they moved to the Ricoh.

Edited by sheffield_dave

2 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Sunderland 2 Queens Park Rangers 2 -  goalkeeper scores for Queen Park Rangers to rescue a point 

Sunderland winning 2-0 until the had to start making substitution’s and as we saw on Wednesday they have no strength in depth. That will be a big problem for them.