Championship 2022/2023

SiJ

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

Believe it or not, he's meant to be a very good coach. 

He's also an ex-teammate of Kompany. 

Last I heard on him was accusations of bullying from some of his ex team mates 

14 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Udders finished in the bottom 3 this season.

Selling their best players in O'Brien and Toffolo right before the season and failing to replace them will cost them big time. On paper they have a very weak looking squad.

Had another look at the stats. They bought Rhodes on after 89 minutes. Odd for a team struggling in front of goal or has his stock sunk so low? Wouldn't surprise me if he retired at the end of the season

On 29/07/2022 at 22:37, Johnny Concrete said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Udders finished in the bottom 3 this season.

Selling their best players in O'Brien and Toffolo right before the season and failing to replace them will cost them big time. On paper they have a very weak looking squad.

And they lost the loan players who were integral last season. 

On 01/08/2022 at 21:32, s29wfc said:

Watford should really romp this league if they can keep hold of their front 3 beyond the transfer window.

Agreed.  It must be a little strange being a Watford fan these days,  knowing you will get promoted one season and then be awful and relegated from the PL the next. 

Watford will take some stopping if they keep Sarr, Pedro and Dennis. Norwich side is practically the same as the prem squad so they should bounce back again (boring as hell i know) and i'm saying WBA. Already a decent championship squad, players like Grant, Dike, Dianganga up top and added Swift and Jed Wallace too which are very astute signings for that level

7 hours ago, flo said:

How is Dennis playing Championship this year? One of the best value signings I have seen in a while. 

Only 24 though so he has a while to get back. 

I don't think it's the plan of the player or the club for him to ge still at Watford tbh

Similar with Sarr