Chansiri in attendance tomorrow

26 minutes ago, 1867tim said:

Some of us who felt angry because we thought the club was dying have been able to move on.  Life - and your post - teach us that that is the healthier option.

? We're STILL in the sh@t and one league one play off semi-final has changed nothing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

So we should be ok that we only smashed the windows in instead of the neighbour who burnt his house down?

I'm not saying we should be OK, I'm saying if someone smashed my windows and then tried to fix them, I'd feel effied off, but luckier than my neighbour whose house was burnt down and the arsonist got aquitted.

8 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

Yesterday, going in to B&M at Stairfoot, Barnsley. Dejphon had a table lamp and some wall paper in his trolley. I'm guessing maybe doing up the spare bedroom possibly.

I was going to run over and get a selfie and post it online, but I'm a grown man and some people frown on that.

You should have asked for a selfie with the table lamp rather than him to see what his expression would have been.

• Haha 1

The financial mismanagement of Wednesday during DCs ownership  has been a joke really. But fair play the bloke had done what I didn’t think he would and just keep trying and putting in the cash (albeit less recklessly than before) to sign what look like decent players for L1 and back the manager. 

My sincere hope is we go up next season and then start to be competitive in the Championship again, in a way that doesn’t see us haemorrhage money. Only when we are doing well could DC conceivably sell us.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky

I still feel he’s done way to much damage, I can accept him putting the club in some debt ( as players fees and wages are ridiculous) it’s the manor in which he’s gone about it,he’s spunked money left, right and centre, he clearly listens to no one but himself , he will NEVER learn.

We need a progressive owner, but we are now stuck with an archaic one until we go bust, he’s the owner of the club and has to finically support it (heavily) through his own f00kwittery

Anyway, Up the Owls! 🙂 

8 hours ago, El Toro said:

You should have asked for a selfie with the table lamp rather than him to see what his expression would have been.

I did think of that, but that would have resulted in a deep and long conversation about running a football club and how to plan for the future whilst delivering growth, and I am not sure DC could have kept up with me and the lamp.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Steelman said:

You’re killing our club

You’re killing our club

Fûck off Chansiri!!!!

You're killing our club.

For 90 minutes. 

But we won’t. Because we’re the most spineless, pathetic fans in English football. He’d have been hounded out of most clubs by now. 

But we just have fùćkwits that suck him off.

Not the atmosphere we need to create for the first game of the season.

I understand the sentiments but lets spend our energy getting behind the team!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

I still feel he’s done way to much damage, I can accept him putting the club in some debt ( as players fees and wages are ridiculous) .

What debt and who do we owe it to?......

If we get promoted to the championship and he continues to back us, then we go up straight away to the PL in 24 (I know, I know) would all be forgiven? The ones who truly despise him, could you see yourself ever changing your minds? 

7 minutes ago, striker said:

What's done is done, no point harbouring grudges (and I've been as critical of Chansiri as anyone). Time to draw a line and move in together in unity, not division.

Problem is this line keeps getting reeled out after every PR disaster he does each year

The ONLY way to move together in unity is for the chairman to stop having spats with our own fans

The fans can't control that

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Problem is this line keeps getting reeled out after every PR disaster he does each year

The ONLY way to move together in unity is for the chairman to stop having spats with our own fans

The fans can't control that

He is what he is. He's much better than he was, but will always have an ego. 

Rather than control, maybe learn to live with.

Guest mrbluesky
57 minutes ago, torryowl said:

What debt and who do we owe it to?......

60 m for starters, apparently to some dodgy loan shark...

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Why, should it be? Hardly DC or Att fault. DM maybe, but let's be a little positive for the season.

It was just a joke mate, light hearted comment about how quickly the mood of fans can change during a game of football 

• Like 1