Chansiri in attendance tomorrow

Just seen on young Att's Instagram that they're heading north on the M1, presumably they'll be there tomorrow. 

When was the last time anyone saw them? 

And has anyone taken down and burnt the 'Thanks you Dejphon' banner on the kop yet? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Excellent. Despite many mistakes, the last few months have been a huge upturn in his running of the club. I am also thankful for the funds he continues to put in.

I hope he and Att have a great day and a result to remember!

UTO.

FFS honestly 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Just seen on young Att's Instagram that they're heading north on the M1, presumably they'll be there tomorrow. 

When was the last time anyone saw them? 

And has anyone taken down and burnt the 'Thanks you Dejphon' banner on the kop yet? 

I like many Wednesday fans are totally fed up with how unprofessional we have been run, however tel me who else in the last 20 odd years has tried to get us in the prem been one game away and invested so much money … no one !!

The last season was already a big change towards the better. He stayed out of the limelight and let the manager get on with his job and apparently supported him with money as much as possible. I don't see that changing during the new season, which is very good.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

While that's true, I think he is learning from his mistakes. And I also think he genuinely wants the best for the club. When you look at some of the other owners around, it could actually be even worse for us.

I think he must be desperate not to commit more astonishing mistakes as the money has been thrown away.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bizarre post

Not at all . I'm working Tomo and last time I was with the DC party I'd say at least 10 adults had insults to throw at him and son. 

Believe me . He will be safest person at the game Tomo. 

• Haha 1