Urhoghide

Guest mrbluesky
9 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

I know, both Grade A Weapons

You'll need to elaborate why they are "weapons"

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

I think you will find I don't "need" to do any such thing.

Ahh, thought as much.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, One De Bilde said:

YOU will need to elaborate on this....

OK, you've called them both a "weapon", without explaining why they are a "weapon" I asked you to elaborate on "weapon", you couldn't, I've typed slowly, so you can understand, over to you err...weapon. 

P.S your caps lock appears to be playing up.

22 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

OK, you've called them both a "weapon", without explaining why they are a "weapon" I asked you to elaborate on "weapon", you couldn't, I've typed slowly, so you can understand, over to you err...weapon. 

P.S your caps lock appears to be playing up.

The speed of your typing unfortunately doesn't translate on a forum. Ah a forum, a place where discussion and difference of opinion can happen. A place where one doesn't need to answer to other random posters.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
33 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

The speed of your typing unfortunately doesn't translate on a forum. Ah a forum, a place where discussion and difference of opinion can happen. A place where one doesn't need to answer to other random posters.

Whoooosh!

Still can't explain why you called two players "weapons" :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Whoooosh!

Still can't explain why you called two players "weapons" :rolleyes:

Hardly whoosh but there does seem to be an issue with your keyboard, it is putting certain words in bold. 

Once again I don't need to explain myself to random people on forums.

Guest mrbluesky
59 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Hardly whoosh but there does seem to be an issue with your keyboard, it is putting certain words in bold. 

Once again I don't need to explain myself to random people on forums.

Double whoosh!lolnice try, though, still waffling without actually explaining what you mean by "weapon".

Guest mrbluesky
20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can you describe what you mean? A little lost here.

He doesn't have to, he can just call them "weapons" without explaining why they are "weapons" lol, some fans find it difficult when players move on.

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

He doesn't have to, he can just call them "weapons" without explaining why they are "weapons" lol, some fans find it difficult when players move on.

And guess what two of the great weapons on this forum appear at once. True uber fans and the forum Gestapo.

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

And guess what two of the great weapons on this forum appear at once. True uber fans and the forum Gestapo.

Post not poster(s), what is your interpretation of "weapon" ? As you clearly like the use of it, whoops, sorry it's a forum...

18 hours ago, Joe Sunburn said:

“Where’s Belgium?” 

"The reason the Earth has been shunned for so long is also due to a language problem. On Earth, Belgium refers to a small country. Throughout the rest of the galaxy, Belgium is the most unspeakably rude word there is."

• Thanks 1