EFL HIGHLIGHTS ITV4 9pm

Disappointed Colin Murray won't be doing it. He was really good and generally made Channel 5 and then Quest's coverage decent.

The big thing was, he actually gave a sh!t, he didn't just do the cliche "here's the goals, what do you think about that" to a generic pundit. Actual conversation and discussion.

ITV have to pick that up and run with it, tough act to follow in my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Disappointed Colin Murray won't be doing it. He was really good and generally made Channel 5 and then Quest's coverage decent.

The big thing was, he actually gave a sh!t, he didn't just do the cliche "here's the goals, what do you think about that" to a generic pundit. Actual conversation and discussion.

Is he the new countdown presenter?

He was on the other day but don't know if it's permanent or not.

Do agree about him though. BBC could pull off a great "cost of living crisis" PR move by sacking Lineker and getting him in.

Improve MoTD too.

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Do agree about him though. BBC could pull off a great "cost of living crisis" PR move by sacking Lineker and getting him in.

Improve MoTD too.

He's doing it for a while then Les Dennis is taking over

9 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

Improve MoTD too.

He's doing it until November I believe and I only know that because he tweeted about it.

Agree about Lineker, I just don't think he's very good. Doesn't ask particularly good questions and comes across quite smarmy.

23 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Totally agree with you👍

Personally I'm really gutted that Colin Murray didn't get the call.

I really like him & IMO he is vastly underrated.

Thought he did a great job for "Quest".

However, I suppose we need to give ITV's choice of presenter's a fair chance to impress & if they don't, then there's always the fast forward button, to just watch the goals, which is the main thing, really.........

Hopefully lots of goals from the mighty Owls!😂👍👍💯

1 minute ago, Hirstyslaces said:

Totally agree with you👍

Personally I'm really gutted that Colin Murray didn't get the call.

I really like him & IMO he is vastly underrated.

Thought he did a great job for "Quest".

However, I suppose we need to give ITV's choice of presenter's a fair chance to impress & if they don't, then there's always the fast forward button, to just watch the goals, which is the main thing, really.........

Hopefully lots of goals from the mighty Owls!😂👍👍💯

Yeah I do agree.

Jules Breach is a good presenter, how invested she is in the EFL I don't know but she seems to know her stuff on other things she's presented.

Don't know as much about Hugh Woozencroft, it can go one of two ways really, it either does what Murray and Quest did or it becomes Channel 5 with that weirdo George Riley 2.0.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Yeah I do agree.

Jules Breach is a good presenter, how invested she is in the EFL I don't know but she seems to know her stuff on other things she's presented.

Don't know as much about Hugh Woozencroft, it can go one of two ways really, it either does what Murray and Quest did or it becomes Channel 5 with that weirdo George Riley 2.0.

Time will tell, I guess......👍

1 minute ago, Hirstyslaces said:

Jury's still out for me, but I like Dean Ashton & at least we still have an EFL goals programme👍

That theme tune though....

🙉🤣

I personally, really missed Colin Murrays' humour & insight & his laid back presentation, but hey ho, it's just a goals show, I suppose.