Grown men

Fans spend their money which generates income for the club. The club pays the player’s wages with that income!

If fans want their photo taken with a player, then they can ask the player if that’s ok! I think most players would be happy to do so and are probably flattered by it.
If the player doesn’t want to, then it’s their right to decline but shouldn’t mean it should stop altogether because you don’t agree with it!

just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean others should stop because it makes you grumpy!

• Like 1

Had photo with jj a couple of times down at the Caribbean fun day in Ecclesfield..he seemed to enjoy hangin around with the fans..my photos got loads er likes on Facebook..and nobody called me sad..so     the op can do one

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Bumped into the squad at a services en route to a game a few years ago.

Was chatting to Nuhiu, then he asked if I wanted a photo with him.

Didn't have the heart to say no, so went ahead with it.

Bless him.

Jos luhukay bumped into us at Richmond services after that dismal 0-0 at Carlisle..think it wer b4 he officially took charge..full coach of us bladdered..pwopa swamped him..he wer in the middle of us all singin and showin off..he took it well and had loads er photos🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Stop having your photo taken with players when they're going about their normal business and then posting it on Facebook.

How many times must they have to do  this and keep smiling as if they actually want their picture with some middle aged needy scruff? All they want to do is go shopping or summat 

Weirdos.

You're the weirdo, they should be happy people/ fans want a picture taken with them rather than be abusing them etc, they are in the entertainment business and if they don't want to be recognised they can always be discreet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OwlertonServices said:

Not at all, but maybe learn to drive.😂

I wish I did! Had me chance when younger... then moved to Manchester city centre, now Chester centre. I've always lived central and close to my work etc

Maybe need to change that in future 😜

11 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Stop having your photo taken with players when they're going about their normal business and then posting it on Facebook.

How many times must they have to do  this and keep smiling as if they actually want their picture with some middle aged needy scruff? All they want to do is go shopping or summat 

Weirdos.

Nowt like a this sort of thing p!$$e$ me off and I’ve got to put my foot down and make sure my views or known sort of thread 🤣

Why don't you write to the club and ask them to put up cardboard pictures of players around the ground and then any one can get a selfie without annoying anybody, even at Greg's, in fact we could nick the cardboard cut outs and take them on train journeys and stuff, we could have fans showing their trip from home with favourite players, this could be great.

Might even write myself and take the credit.

12 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Weirdos.

Your a happy soul😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Why don't you write to the club and ask them to put up cardboard pictures of players around the ground and then any one can get a selfie without annoying anybody, even at Greg's, in fact we could nick the cardboard cut outs and take them on train journeys and stuff, we could have fans showing their trip from home with favourite players, this could be great.

Might even write myself and take the credit.

Finally. Some common sense thinking on the topic! Get writing to the club ASAP. We need this to happen!

• Haha 1

If I see a player I'd like to have a quick chat or just at least wish them luck for the season ahead.

No interest in asking for a photo though. Think of it from the players perspective, if you were a player would you want to be continually pestered and asked for photos every day while going about every day life? Some players may like it but majority get fed up of it, so just be social but not demanding a photo every time.