Grown men

I think I saw the same picture that you are referring to, the bloke is clearly disabled and that would have made his day. Even if he isn't disabled why does it bother you that much? If it makes people happy and the player is OK I don't see the issue.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Andrew_Owl said:

I think I saw the same picture that you are referring to, the bloke is clearly disabled and that would have made his day. Even if he isn't disabled why does it bother you that much? If it makes people happy and the player is OK I don't see the issue.

…midfielder or defender ? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I don't think you did!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Stop having your photo taken with players when they're going about their normal business and then posting it on Facebook.

How many times must they have to do  this and keep smiling as if they actually want their picture with some middle aged needy scruff? All they want to do is go shopping or summat 

Weirdos.

I was just saying the same to Barry Bannan earlier when I cornered him in Sainsburys. He was really nice and wasn’t concerned at all that I had followed him all the way from Middlewood Road to his local Sainsburys in Nottingham.  

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Stop having your photo taken with players when they're going about their normal business and then posting it on Facebook.

How many times must they have to do  this and keep smiling as if they actually want their picture with some middle aged needy scruff? All they want to do is go shopping or summat 

Weirdos.

Keep ya nose out 😀

53 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Can we have evidence to support your rant?? I feel this individual should be named, shamed and possibly paraded through the streets….naked!!! 

Never had a selfie with any player. I am however, up for being paraded naked.

• Haha 2

Post makes it sound like this is just about footballers. 

Film stars, sports stars in general, music stars, even bloody reality tv people, they all get it. 

It's part of being famous and it'll never change. 

Obviously theres times where its not that appropriate, i.e. if theyre sat with their spouse having a meal, with their kid on a park etc. But most of the time im sure theyre fine with it if it makes someone happy

• Love 1

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Weirdos.

6670C261-32D2-4E90-8945-1531F31F1F41.gif

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Post makes it sound like this is just about footballers. 

Film stars, sports stars in general, music stars, even bloody reality tv people, they all get it. 

It's part of being famous and it'll never change. 

Obviously theres times where its not that appropriate, i.e. if theyre sat with their spouse having a meal, with their kid on a park etc. But most of the time im sure theyre fine with it if it makes someone happy

Good point, but there might be a difference between jobs, where you accidentally get famous (footballer hopefully just love their sport and didn't choose it to become famous) and other jobs, which you choose to become famous  (reality TV people, maybe music or film stars)

One of the best photos I've ever had in 20 years of following us is me with Darren Moore when we played Chester last year in pre season. After about two years on and off being totally alone in lockdown, this absolutely made me beam inside and out. Nicest guy I've ever met, as they say. I felt so lucky to see us play there, I sat amongst the Chester fans proud as punch in me Wednesday jacket. Met half the team and DM outside the main stand after, heck it why not I thought... It's an hour walk back to mine and made it worth the walk! 

Do I need to grow up? I'm 33. 

I don't see the problem with it to be honest if it makes someone happy or just makes their day etc. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

One of the best photos I've ever had in 20 years of following us is me with Darren Moore when we played Chester last year in pre season. After about two years on and off being totally alone in lockdown, this absolutely made me beam inside and out. Nicest guy I've ever met, as they say. I felt so lucky to see us play there, I sat amongst the Chester fans proud as punch in me Wednesday jacket. Met half the team and DM outside the main stand after, heck it why not I thought... It's an hour walk back to mine and made it worth the walk! 

Do I need to grow up? I'm 33. 

I don't see the problem with it to be honest if it makes someone happy or just makes their day etc. 

Not at all, but maybe learn to drive.😂

• Like 1