Season tickets - anyone elses not yet arrived?

Mine arrived Saturday, but two days before I had emailed them to say another member of my family in the same house had had theirs two days previously.

I was told that if not arrived by Tuesday to pop into to the shop to get a reprint done.   Hope you are close enough to do that, if not you may wanna get in touch with them and think about arriving early on Saturday to get a reprint.

Edited by DaveClark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

Mine arrived Saturday, but two days before I had emailed them to say another member of my family in the same house had had theirs two days previously.

I was told that if not arrived by Tuesday to pop into to the shop to get a reprint done.   Hope you are close enough to do that, if not you may wanna get in touch with them and think about arriving early on Saturday to get a reprint.

thanks that helpful 

14 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

Got mine but I can never understand why they leave it till the last minute to post them out 

This. 

Paid for mine in December and still not received it 8 months later and 4 days to go before I need it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Told them twice a few months back that I’d changed address… Hoping it’s not gone to my old one and been binned.

I had this two seasons ago. 

Call the ticket office and explain. They will be able to print a new card for collection. 

They will sort it for you I’m sure.