New signing imminent

26 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Can we ban the bizzle for being about as prolific with his predictions/guesses as Jordan Rhodes for SWFC. 

Tbf he's been more accurate than most since semedo's ferret lost his gym buddy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Ives said this before and will say it again.....the bickering about who is most ITK is pathetic. You sound like children.

Most people come on these threads for information, not to read page after page of silly squabling.

Personally i appreciate any snippets of info someone may have and if it doesnt happen so be it. No need to crucify the poster, whoever it is.

Agree with the above. I had heard in mid July that Wilks was a done deal. Source was a family member of someone on the playing staff at HCFC. Could have posted it claiming ITK as would have been a good source and with good intentions. Quite sure if I had I would have been slaughtered by now.

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

24 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Ives said this before and will say it again.....the bickering about who is most ITK is pathetic. You sound like children.

Most people come on these threads for information, not to read page after page of silly squabling.

Personally i appreciate any snippets of info someone may have and if it doesnt happen so be it. No need to crucify the poster, whoever it is.

Exactly this.

Rumours are fun. And I enjoy it when fans from other clubs join in.

👍

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I agree. Most transfers don't happen but it doesn't mean they weren't in the pipeline. I imagine most clubs only end up signing 10% or less of the players and agents they talk too over the summer. So I imagine quite often people have information about a certain player signing and just because it doesn't end up happening it doesn't mean they were wrong.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Absolutely this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

👏👏👏