New signing imminent

Looks like the BBC have let it slip...

"We've got some wonderful leaders, I can see that Sam Vokes is a leader, David Stockdale is a leader, Ihiekwe, Smith, I can go on and on, aided by some of the existing players we have here."

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Today? 

Yep, definitely today...

... or if not today, then a future today...

... or yes today, or even yesterday, but in a different part of the multiverse to where we exist.

Stay tuned for more breaking news, news you can use, news you can lose, yesterday's news, no news, made up news, even strained sinnews, and much, much more on OwlsTalk - your favourite waste of time.

lol

• Haha 4

I heard that at some point between now and the inevitable heat death of the universe we are going to have a person put their signature at the bottom of a contract that ties them to play professional football for Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, exclusively for a period of time in exchange for an unspecified amount of the local currency of the time.

1 hour ago, darklord said:

The Daily Mail is already receiving complaints after its readers misread it as Immigrant signing

That's nothing: Led Zep are apparently reforming and will soon be releasing "Imminent Song".

Can't wait!

lol

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, leftpeg said:

I heard that at some point between now and the inevitable heat death of the universe we are going to have a person put their signature at the bottom of a contract that ties them to play professional football for Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, exclusively for a period of time in exchange for an unspecified amount of the local currency of the time.

Will they be from Sunderland though?

Also apparently the earliest possible date of the end of the universe is c22bn yrs away (according to Wikipedia). Do you think that still classes an ‘imminent’?

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Will they be from Sunderland though?

Also apparently the earliest possible date of the end of the universe is c22bn yrs away (according to Wikipedia). Do you think that still classes an ‘imminent’?

I've heard it will be before that

• Haha 1