MK DONS vs SWFC - Ticket Information is here

25 minutes ago, yorkie said:

Anyone know why i cannot by 2 tickets?  One for myself and one for my brother.  Both got membership (bought this morning). I can get 1 ticket for myself  but get error when i assign to my brother.

"The quantity of tickets owned by [brother] exceeds limit set by SWFC. To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners."

So I take it you put two tickets in your basket and it says you have too many because they are both assigned to you.

You next edit the assigned name and change it to your brother and then it says your brother has too many tickets? Is that right?

It looks like the system thinks your brother has a ticket already.

I think you'll have to try and speak to a real person if he really hasn't got a ticket.

Does it make any difference which ticket you try to reassign?

Edited by OxonOwl

22 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

So I take it you put two tickets in your basket and it says you have too many because they are both assigned to you.

You next edit the assigned name and change it to your brother and then it says your brother has too many tickets? Is that right?

It looks like the system thinks your brother has a ticket already.

I think you'll have to try and speak to a real person if he really hasn't got a ticket.

Does it make any difference which ticket you try to reassign?

Correct on all assumptions.

No difference.  Tried different combinations.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, yorkie said:

He def has membership and has not bought a ticket.  Hoping its a delay in the system so will keep trying.

Same happened to me, I refreshed it with fingers crossed and all ok second time round

Did anyone get a ticket in the corner lower block 29? When you click on it, it says locked instead of no seats available. Seems like they've skipped over that are they going to try and split us up like they did with Wycombe or just selling them in a weird order?

2 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Over 5,000

That's the sort of number I would have expected.

I was going by the Stadium map where it would seem we have sold nearly four blocks

Based on about 675 per block it is about 2600

I don't understand the disparity.

6 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

That's the sort of number I would have expected.

I was going by the Stadium map where it would seem we have sold nearly four blocks

Based on about 675 per block it is about 2600

I don't understand the disparity.

Upper tier blocks have also sold

• Thanks 1