MK DONS vs SWFC - Ticket Information is here

10 minutes ago, Georgiewhitesaunders said:

Panicking a little bit, got 430 points so can get tickets at 2 o’clock. But I’m busy till about 4. Reckon tickets will still be available, or would we have sold out. I’m a clueless mug.

Should be OK, they've only just opened one of the central blocks for sale, plus there's another one and the top tier, I'd guess there are probably about 1.5k left. Should just about make general sale tomorrow. 

Guest mrbluesky
15 minutes ago, Georgiewhitesaunders said:

Panicking a little bit, got 430 points so can get tickets at 2 o’clock. But I’m busy till about 4. Reckon tickets will still be available, or would we have sold out. I’m a clueless mug.

download.jpg

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Should be OK, they've only just opened one of the central blocks for sale, plus there's another one and the top tier, I'd guess there are probably about 1.5k left. Should just about make general sale tomorrow. 

Didn't they sell the top tier first?

The initial announcement said we were given the full allocation so it sounds like there won’t be any more. Hoping they do give us more though as I need to get my ticket on general sale otherwise I will be in the home end

Is the colouring on the stadium plan an indication of sales?

Just bought mine in 27 which is dark grey. 25, 26  28,29 are orangey. The rest are light grey.

It looks like we've sold 3 of 6 in the lower tier.

Seems like loads left.

Edited by OxonOwl

Anyone know why i cannot by 2 tickets?  One for myself and one for my brother.  Both got membership (bought this morning). I can get 1 ticket for myself  but get error when i assign to my brother.

"The quantity of tickets owned by [brother] exceeds limit set by SWFC. To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners."

12 minutes ago, yorkie said:

Anyone know why i cannot by 2 tickets?  One for myself and one for my brother.  Both got membership (bought this morning). I can get 1 ticket for myself  but get error when i assign to my brother.

"The quantity of tickets owned by [brother] exceeds limit set by SWFC. To resolve, click 'Assign owners' and assign some of the tickets to other owners."

It’s either not recognising your brother as a member or it’s saying he’s already bought one.