MK DONS vs SWFC - Ticket Information is here

8 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Ipswich fans say they took 9k last season 

yes i remember that too , whether its true or not no idea, but wolves had something over 10000 3/4 years ago etc so they certainly can sell more but local sag etc may not allow. 

5 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Thinking of going to this on the train, Chester to MK Central about an hour and half! (£78)

I don't think there are any rail strikes planned around then... Should I risk buying a train ticket? Permitting I get an MK match ticket on general sale this Thursday. Be chuffed if I could make it! 

no train strike that day. as a reference google train strikes ,they have to give 14 days notice , bolton away at the min is a no no with trains as usually last train back is usually appx 330pm from anywhere and 1st trains around 9am , can see these strikes going on for some time so its best to not buy tickets until 14 days before a game to be sure you can get there by train.  driving to away games certainly loses a lot of appeal for me and not a fan of coaches . 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Think last time down we had to settle for a few pints at a Frankie & Benny's or some other chain thingy...

Cant remember if they sell beer in the ground? But I remember at FT they did discount all left over pies and hotdogs etc so got my fill on the way out 😂

Really good selection of beers in ground

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Ticket window doesn't go live on the ticketing site until 10:00 usually (tho it says 9am)

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The new shirts just went on sale down there

They were showing for purchase but not allowing to buy, kept refreshing, now sorted 

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

They were showing for purchase but not allowing to buy, kept refreshing, now sorted 

Yes, sorted too. That was a bit traumatic!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Got 3 tickets in upper 26 don't know if it's good or bad 

Well you're pretty much behind the goal so can't complain.

Meanwhile,  the fans with the most priority points who bought tickets on Monday and Tuesday are mostly stuck over in the corners, whilst the ones with no or hardly any points from previous away games will be sat right behind the goal. Don't want to get into that uberfans vs part-timers nonsense, but it's not reyt.  Don't know why we faff about only opening up a block at a time when we know it's going to sell out anyway, should open the lot up from the start and let people choose their seats first come first served.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Well you're pretty much behind the goal so can't complain.

Meanwhile,  the fans with the most priority points who bought tickets on Monday and Tuesday are mostly stuck over in the corners, whilst the ones with no or hardly any points from previous away games will be sat right behind the goal. Don't want to get into that uberfans vs part-timers nonsense, but it's not reyt.  Don't know why we faff about only opening up a block at a time when we know it's going to sell out anyway, should open the lot up from the start and let people choose their seats first come first served.

Totally agree. With the points system ,we risk the chance of losing out if we wait for the chance to sit together.