A midfield 3 of 

Dennis Emmanuel Abiodun Bamidele Chijioke Adeniran

Oluwafisayo Faruq Dele-Bashiru 

Tyreeq Jamal Adeshina Oliveira Bakinson

would win the league. No doubt. 

Scrabble League definitely 

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Like this signing 

we now have a competitive CM coving all positions adequately we didn’t really have that last year that showed in the absence of Luongo 

good age, a lot of people picking up and raising concerns  over a few niggles or weakness that other people might have said 

firstly in regards to what Pearson might have said his opinion on attitude means squat I wouldn’t have it as credible in 2022 as far as man management goes I’d say some of views might be slightly dated 

secondly 108 league appearances already 47 of them coming at a higher level 

to put that into perspective George Byres who has 3 years on him and I rate and thought integral in last seasons run in as 93 appearances and Alex Hunt our very own who is only a year behind him as 40 league appearances and only 9 of them coming in the championship the rest have been league 2 and lower 

not a direct indication on what we’ve signed by any means but the lad must have something and at 23 years of age to ramp up that many appearances at the level he had and I think he’ll still develop

personally I welcome this appointment I can see him being very useful over the season my guess is he will feature at more than 25 times so more than contributing to any success we hopefully get 

hopefully he will improve whilst he’s here and be a solid player for years to come or return us a nice profit 

welcome to hillsborough Ty 

It’s fvckinngg 

Byers 

Byers 

Not fvckingggg

Byres !!!!

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just been reading the view of the local Bristol City reporter, it’s on Doms twitter. Not great reading at all. A defensive midfielder but defending is what he lacks in. Can play some nice long balls but is very slow in possession and doesn’t use his frame to his advantage enough. 

How predictable 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nero said:

THATS WHO IT IS!

lol

I couldnt sleep

I like what you did there. I thought my Faithless reference would get noticed more but the philistines on here haven’t got a fvvcking clue! 

Edited by shandypants
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
5 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Decent signing IMO…

I’m not so sure. Let’s hope your right.

There is of course no way we can know if any player will work out. But at least there is a strategy to our recruitment. We needed some more muscle in Midfield. We now have loads of it. 

Conceding from corners and set pieces was our nemesis. We now have height across the pitch. 

DM is very obviously trying to assemble an L1 promotion squad. 

We certainly aren’t going to be outmuscled this year!

• Like 2