Home Kits on Sale Tomorrow 9am!!

The Owls are pleased to confirm that our brand new 2022/23 Macron home shirts will go on sale this Wednesday morning from 9:00am.

The shirts will be available at the Megastore, our Meadowhall Store (10:00am) and Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Our exciting kit reveal last week featuring local champion boxer Dalton Smith and up and coming Sheffield band VIVAS created a real S6 buzz!

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/home-kits-on-sale-wednesday/

Just had a look on Twitter at the clubs announcement and (as always) the grief hunters are out in force 

As always there are more people moaning about people moaning than there are people moaning

Why have some of our fans turned into total grief hunters looking to try and make out everyone is moaning?

lol

They're proper headcases

Even though nobody is really moaning and people are excited the grief hunters have decided now that nobody is moaning to post stuff like "oh now the kits are out I wonder what our fans can moan about" etc

So so so SO weird

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just had a look on Twitter

you see thats your first mistake right there lol

A platform created to give everyone a chance to give their opinion without explaining that 99.9% of the other users dont want to listen to their opinion 

2 hours ago, fatbloke no1 said:

Are macron sizes generous,I generally have XL ,but just wondering what to order

I usually have large and it was fine for me last season's shirt , a bit snug on arm cuffs but can't complain💪

All Macron shirts will see the logo of our new principal sponsor ‘Host and Stay’ displayed on the front.

Please note the tags on the shirts show the manufacturer’s RRP but we are selling at a lower price as follows:

Adults £52

Juniors short sleeves £37

Infant and baby sets £42.

7 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

A platform created to give everyone a chance to give their opinion without explaining that 99.9% of the other users dont want to listen to their opinion 

Remember when blogs were the only way these people could express themselves online? Those were the days.

a1.jpg

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just had a look on Twitter at the clubs announcement and (as always) the grief hunters are out in force 

As always there are more people moaning about people moaning than there are people moaning

Why have some of our fans turned into total grief hunters looking to try and make out everyone is moaning?

lol

They're proper headcases

Even though nobody is really moaning and people are excited the grief hunters have decided now that nobody is moaning to post stuff like "oh now the kits are out I wonder what our fans can moan about" etc

So so so SO weird

I’m thinking about starting to moan about how the fact the kits are both excellent this year means we will probably get something rubbish next year. If you look hard enough every silver cloud has a grey lining somewhere 👍