mk dons 6th august

we quite often start selling tickets on the monday 2 half weeks before the game , not heard anything regards tickets ,amount we getting etc , lots of us want to go but we need to make plans etc . is the delay in sending out season tickets maybe a reason why they aint on sale yet? or been announced ?

Would expect info to be released Thursday or Friday with sales starting Monday..I’m sure everybody who wants one will get one..there’s loads on holiday so not expecting us to shift 7k..but 5k will be doable...oh and I’ve got a coach goin if anybody needs any transport..message me garymegson

• Like 1

On 18/07/2022 at 21:35, The coach said:

Would expect info to be released Thursday or Friday with sales starting Monday..I’m sure everybody who wants one will get one..there’s loads on holiday so not expecting us to shift 7k..but 5k will be doable...oh and I’ve got a coach goin if anybody needs any transport..message me garymegson

Who is the negative one this time?

If they give us 7000 tickets for the first away match of the season, on a Saturday at 3pm, we will sell them easily.

On 20/07/2022 at 13:31, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Who is the negative one this time?

If they give us 7000 tickets for the first away match of the season, on a Saturday at 3pm, we will sell them easily.

Haha...not bein negative at all..5k is a good turnout..your under estimating how may people are on their Holliday..at least I didn’t say 2k like some doughnut on here did last season....oh yeah..that wer you garymegson

Did anybody get tickets for the middle blocks this morning, 26 and 27?

I didn't log on until later in the morning, and only the side blocks have been on sale since, so I'm not sure if the central ones either completely sold out quite quickly, or they haven't put those on sale yet. I've been waiting to see if they'd open them up, but obviously don't want to wait too long and miss out altogether. They're currently selling the ones right in the top corner which isn't the best view. 

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

Did anybody get tickets for the middle blocks this morning, 26 and 27?

I didn't log on until later in the morning, and only the side blocks have been on sale since, so I'm not sure if the central ones either completely sold out quite quickly, or they haven't put those on sale yet. I've been waiting to see if they'd open them up, but obviously don't want to wait too long and miss out altogether. They're currently selling the ones right in the top corner which isn't the best view. 

No 28 and 29 went on sale 1st . Strange 26 27 ain't.  It's almost if there just trying to keep us in that corner . I decided not worth waiting so in 28

1 hour ago, Hyde2005 said:

No 28 and 29 went on sale 1st . Strange 26 27 ain't.  It's almost if there just trying to keep us in that corner . I decided not worth waiting so in 28

Cheers, there were still a few left in 28 and 29 when I logged on. So it looks like we've been selling some at each side but none in the middle yet.

Wish we'd just release all seats at once instead of fannying about adding random blocks one at a time so it's first come first served for the best ones when we sell out almost every away allocation anyway, those with higher TPP should get first dibs on seat choice as well, plus it's also then clear how many are left in total - or are MK Dons playing silly buggers again, I think they gave Wycombe a weird allocation for their play off game and split their fans into two opposite corners instead of seating them together. 

11 hours ago, alanharper said:

Cheers, there were still a few left in 28 and 29 when I logged on. So it looks like we've been selling some at each side but none in the middle yet.

Wish we'd just release all seats at once instead of fannying about adding random blocks one at a time so it's first come first served for the best ones when we sell out almost every away allocation anyway, those with higher TPP should get first dibs on seat choice as well, plus it's also then clear how many are left in total - or are MK Dons playing silly buggers again, I think they gave Wycombe a weird allocation for their play off game and split their fans into two opposite corners instead of seating them together. 

In regards to Wycombe, that was 2000 fans, not sure you can split an allocation of 6500 up. 

Wycombe was done purely for a competitive advantage, same with Mansfield a couple of years before where the winner of the game got promoted.

With 6.5k I highly doubt you'll be split up. The only way that will happen is on the bottom tier like Mansfield in 2019.

On 18/07/2022 at 21:35, The coach said:

Is the coach thing legit, Mr Coach?

🤣

If so, my brother will be interested Sheff-MK return if we get tickets! 

Cheers