Fan zone at Hillsborough?

good idea, been in the one at Blackburn a couple of times when we have played them, easy to get a pint and something to drink, bit of entertainment, enjoyed it.

the one at Colchester was a godsend, nothing else around for miles.

and if it brings a bit of revenue into the club then great

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grezus Bezzus said:

Would be great

Hire out some slots for street foods vendors. 

Few goals and games for kids.

Few beers for adults.

Jobs a good un

Spot on idea. Wait until the rich old un's start moaning because they can't park their 1980's E type Jag. Joking aside, it would need to fetch some revenue to at least equate to or even be better than the money the club receive for yearly parking permits.

Therefore I wonder if it's simply for the friendly v the La Liga side who's name escapes me this minute.

34 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Bagsy a go on cherry picker!!!

Reyt idea!

Cherry picker fan box!

Park it int gap between corner of North n Kop and you rent it out going up and down left right views when ever you want! All health n safety gear on so you don't fall out after 10 deep lol

Those fan zones are great when attracting new fans: City (obviously an unrealistic comparison), but also other teams on the up / modernising. 

Not saying it’s a bad idea, just think with us, we’re not going to win new fans with this, and our current fans must be that thick skinned this will be neither here nor there..

If it somehow brings more £ per person attending, that’s maybe a worthwhile point, but suspect that’s negligible.

In short, whilst I welcome subsidiary improvements, the key is sorting promotion out.

• Like 1