Darren Moore exclusive from Portugal

16 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Darren Moore is just the type of bloke you want to see succeed here. Negative at times last season but a genuinely great guy who lives and breathes his work and seems to be proud of managing us.

I hope it works out for him as I like having a manager like him.

I genuinely think he has a chance of establishing himself as a legendary manager here. A lot of things need to go his way obviously but he’s got the drive, ambition and humility to succeed here and I for one hope he does.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Darren Moore is just the type of bloke you want to see succeed here. Negative at times last season but a genuinely great guy who lives and breathes his work and seems to be proud of managing us.

Same. 

He's a good bloke. You can tell that the players like working under him. 

Really hope he can get us over the line this season. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

100%

Comes across as a great person to be around and positive influence on the club. I hope and believe that he can lead us to promotion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I genuinely think he has a chance of establishing himself as a legendary manager here. A lot of things need to go his way obviously but he’s got the drive, ambition and humility to succeed here and I for one hope he does.

Perfectly summed up Jim 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, striker said:

I can understand why players want to play for him.

Same. 

Tell you what though, I bet he's a scary sod when he loses it on the rare occasion. The man is an absolute unit. 

• Like 1

Three things I take away from the interview:

-I can see why players want to play for him, ‘you deserve to play for such a wonderful club’. Love it. 
-DM, even after a knee op looks like he could fight anyone in the squad. He looks like he’s made of concrete!

-‘Heavy Loading’ is the new ‘Volume’

I think this year is going to be a lot of fun! 

• Like 2

Moore just gives me more confidence the longer he is here 

he inherited a team that was performing like a joke in a a season where our club was a basket case of a club who were a complete joke on and off the pitch 

fair enough we got relegated but he had to rebuild a squad in ridiculous circumstances last year 

and then suffered another injury struck season 

he delivered us football towards the end of the season a style I personally enjoyed watching 

and on paper this season so far as starting rebuilding well again 

But the most notable and I think the part that goes unnoticed more is the infrastructure he’s put in from pitch to boardroom on football matters 

It’s all seemed sensible in recruiting under 23s coaching and background staff he seems to be getting a better return on how this is managed 

has a good relationship with the chansiri, the players and attracting players 

and those words “they deserve to play for Sheffield Wednesday” rings volumes for me for recognising and appreciating our club and what it means to play for us 

no big time Charlie’s good pros that deserve to play for a great club 

love that