Current state of pitch... Looks beautiful!

8 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Chansiri is selling the new scoreboard on Facebook market place so they’re taking it down ready for collection.  

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  PMS Laughing at that, the humour at Southey Green is Bone Crunching ! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, marshy said:

Wonders if the cherry picker is for the new lights?

I would have thought so. I think only 2 of the stands have gantry access onto the front of the roof. The other 2 need cherry pickers.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

I would have thought so. I think only 2 of the stands have gantry access onto the front of the roof. The other 2 need cherry pickers.

missing a trick there. loads of room for safe standing up there. Would be handy when we have sell outs

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, mogbad said:

3 have access kop ,North and south west you would have to ether jump from south across or slide down from back of stand into the drain at front

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
19 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Just been down to the ticket office.  There’s two cherry pickers in the car park and half of it is covered in Astroturfing.

Why are they covering a cherry picker in astroturf?