Sheffield Wednesday F.C Nowhere near done in the transfer window

16 hours ago, punkyhorrors said:

Apologise accepted if any of my stuff come up with spelling mistakes please just tell me right spelling and I will fix it 🙂 

Don't worry  about it. I think every post of mine has something wrong with it. I try to correct them before I post.

I don't have your problem but my brain works faster than I can type so I'm already on the next train of thought while my fingers try to catch up. It causes confusion in the brain/ finger interface.  Well that's my excuse anyway. lol

It's social media not a University thesis. People accept it or they don't,  I can live with it.

20 hours ago, DaveClark said:

To be fair, you did not post this topic, someone else did.

It could have been edited at that point.

However a lot of people hang onto the word "Dyslexic" and use it as a means to never improve.   Self improvement is a lifetime thing, not just during the education process.

have a day off pal…rancid post!!!! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DaveClark said:

To be fair, you did not post this topic, someone else did.

It could have been edited at that point.

However a lot of people hang onto the word "Dyslexic" and use it as a means to never improve.   Self improvement is a lifetime thing, not just during the education process.

Maybe you need to improve how not to be such a meat trombone as it appears you've got some way to go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1