Sheffield Wednesday F.C Nowhere near done in the transfer window

12 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Or maybe as people has said in the past that am highly dyslxia and I struggle with spelling and I try my best but hay ho 

How dare you have dyslexia! that makes you twice as intelligent as most “normal” people. Keep up the great work mate and don’t forget some brilliant people have dyslexia.

Me included

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, punkyhorrors said:

Or maybe as people has said in the past that am highly dyslxia and I struggle with spelling and I try my best but hay ho 

Which makes the job you are doing even more incredible. You should be really proud of what you are achieving Jake even if it does lead to people having the occasional joke about grammar etc. 

People are people and will always find a way to have a laugh at other people's expense often without giving any consideration to the hurt it might cause.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, punkyhorrors said:

(disclaimer-wife here)

So Dave, are you one of those people who think that learning disabilties aren't real and that it's just laziness or an unwillingness to do better? 

I won't go in on you, as much as I really want to. Because I don't really want to spend time in a flame war on a Sheffield Wednesday forum when there are so many other more entertaining things to do such as watching paint dry and grass grow.

All I will say is as a parting message is. Do you really think that with all the time and effort being put into the videos, that he would intentionally leave a spelling mistake in? spell checkers only work if you know what the word is supposed to be, when another english word is used, such as were instead of where, spell checkers wont pick it up, even grammerly wont get it right everytime. 

Remember, be kind and stop grammar policing the video and try leaving a nice comment on youtube. This content is being created by a fan, for free/his own expense. lets give him more reasons to carry on rather than hanging up the cam for good. 

We've been together for nearly 15 years, married for 9 and I honestly can't convey how much he has improved with things in that time.  Being disabled on its own is exhaustive enough without the additional labour of love of doing these videos, I don't know how he does it especially with the negative reactions from a number of Wednesday fans over the years. Now lets all support PunkChe41 as after all WAWAW!

I've known Jake and his wife for many many years, and they used to be fantastic next door neighbours of mine. You could not ask for a more genuine couple. 

Keep up the fantastic work Jake. I for one live your videos and content mate. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I've known Jake and his wife for many many years, and they used to be fantastic next door neighbours of mine. You could not ask for a more genuine couple. 

I don't know either of them personally but I genuinely think Jake is doing a fantastic job in keeping us informed of all things Wednesday. I subscribe to his YouTube Channel and look forward to days in the not too distant future when he is able to celebrate attaining 3k, 5k and 10k+ followers.

His product is informative and entertaining and he clearly is blessed with an entrepreneurial spirit, the very antithesis of lazy.

Wishing him every success and anyone on here who doesn't subscribe to his channel really should do. It's an essential tool in any Wednesday fan's box.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DaveClark said:

To be fair, you did not post this topic, someone else did.

It could have been edited at that point.

However a lot of people hang onto the word "Dyslexic" and use it as a means to never improve.   Self improvement is a lifetime thing, not just during the education process.

Wow just wow. 

It kind of makes you wonder what some people do for a living. 

Guess this plank is a Conservative politician. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

*love

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, DaveClark said:

To be fair, you did not post this topic, someone else did.

It could have been edited at that point.

However a lot of people hang onto the word "Dyslexic" and use it as a means to never improve.   Self improvement is a lifetime thing, not just during the education process.

Maybe you could “self-improve” your understanding of learning difficulties pal.

(Also as a side note you didn’t need to capitalise the word dyslexic)