general fan base 

demographics 

average wage 

Surplus matchday tickets 

reduced capacities restrictions 

Other clubs actual fan base and reach 

away capacity and attendances 

there’s loads that will completely throw and effect my figured out 

my point was just at there’s loads that will effect the demand and price of their ticket price and what they can achieve to what we can and how we would see value for money 

My gut feeling is if Fulham had POTG prices at £100- £120 for the higher price tickets for that fixture they will still get a sell out 

I think they have a waiting list for season ticket holders 

because they sell out 

maybe if their capacity was more like ours then the POTG  tickets will be cheaper but the demand is high 

1 minute ago, Mighty Quinn said:

No it doesn't 

Yes it does..Sheffield is about 590,000..Rotherham is about 250,000..hey presto..740,000..what other ‘metro’ area does Sheffield have?..it joins rotherham to the east..then to the north south and west is just countryside

Just now, The coach said:

Yes it does..Sheffield is about 590,000..Rotherham is about 250,000..hey presto..740,000..what other ‘metro’ area does Sheffield have?..it joins rotherham to the east..then to the north south and west is just countryside

I thought it meant Metropolitan Borough of Sheffield 

No, that's why I don't go to matches anymore, I'm not paying £30 to £40 for players to earn more in  week, than I get in a year. I'm now 'armchair loyal' and proud to be. Stuff the greed!

Edited by eguin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Spuddy01 said:

That's disgraceful, a basic family of 4 £340 beforeyou even enter the ground, then you've got food, drink, merch and travel on top. 

You're looking at £500 just to watch a game of football 🤮

If people are daft enought to pay it,  they will keep  putting up prices

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I thought it meant Metropolitan Borough of Sheffield 

Negative...the ‘metro’ area is basically the urban conurbation..Newcastle is only about 300,000/as a stand alone city,,,but throw in the ‘metro’ area that includes Gateshead and Sunderland then you are up to about 800,000..and the Leeds metro area will include Bradford and Wakefield..Manchester alone as allways had a slightly smaller population than Sheffield..but then you have the city of Salford attached to it

Negative...the ‘metro’ area is basically the urban conurbation..Newcastle is only about 300,000/as a stand alone city,,,but throw in the ‘metro’ area that includes Gateshead and Sunderland then you are up to about 800,000..and the Leeds metro area will include Bradford and Wakefield..Manchester alone as allways had a slightly smaller population than Sheffield..but then you have the city of Salford attached to it

Apologies I stand corrected..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Paid £49 to watch us play Villa in the Championship at 5.30pm on Saturday night when it was live on TV.

Some of us are just daft Cúnts though.

How come I can't get away with writing fizz but you get away with ******** 

Edited by Mighty Quinn

44 minutes ago, The coach said:

Metro deffo includes rotherham

Includes Dronfield, Gosforth Valley and the like, not sure about Rovrum.

31 minutes ago, The coach said:

Bloody hell, I'm glad you're not my accountant!

590k + 250k = 840K!!!!!!

lol

• Haha 1

i live in mexboro have a sheffield post code and can vote for who the sheffield  mayor is .........