Would you pay these prices if/when we’re in the prem league

It’s probably worth noting the actual population per seat split too to see how much more of a demand there is 

this is basic maths obviously not taking into account any variables so I know these could be scrutinised in many ways 

London has a population of 9,541,000 and there are 13 professional football clubs meaning a split divide of 733,923 people per club 

Sheffield has a population of 741,000 with two professional football clubs meaning a split of 370,500 people per club that’s twice the demand 

take that into stadium capacity 

Fulham has a capacity of 25,700 which is 29 people per seat 

Hillsborough has a capacity of 39,732 which is 9 people per seat 

I know there’s a lot that can questioned in that but a basic beer mat calculation will tell us that the price for a Fulham ticket is always likely to be far greater than one we are used to 

and yet they will sell out they pretty much so hit 90 plus % capacity in every premier league season 

Just as comparison. We run at abou 60-70 %

its frightening though 

I can see the price at Hillsborough being north of £50 a game in the next 10 years 

it’s just pricing  people out of the watching it in grounds 

streaming will be on the rise in my opinion 

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
3 hours ago, ANDY said:

No....and by the time we get back there it will be much more than that, £1000's a ticket anyway

But I'll be long gone by then

Obviously the cost of living crisis isn't hitting cheese and port sales in SW6.

If we charged those prices, I wouldn't pay on principal. Those prices are an absolute disgrace to the working-mans game.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

mindblowing prices surely this is a record for charging an 18year old too £85 . they get well over 90% of there income from tv and other money so why fleece there supporters just so they can get an extra player in for 20 grand a week more wages. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fpowl said:

It’s probably worth noting the actual population per seat split too to see how much more of a demand there is 

this is basic maths obviously not taking into account any variables so I know these could be scrutinised in many ways 

London has a population of 9,541,000 and there are 13 professional football clubs meaning a split divide of 733,923 people per club 

Sheffield has a population of 741,000 with two professional football clubs meaning a split of 370,500 people per club that’s twice the demand 

take that into stadium capacity 

Fulham has a capacity of 25,700 which is 29 people per seat 

Hillsborough has a capacity of 39,732 which is 9 people per seat 

I know there’s a lot that can questioned in that but a basic beer mat calculation will tell us that the price for a Fulham ticket is always likely to be far greater than one we are used to 

and yet they will sell out they pretty much so hit 90 plus % capacity in every premier league season 

Just as comparison. We run at abou 60-70 %

its frightening though 

I can see the price at Hillsborough being north of £50 a game in the next 10 years 

it’s just pricing  people out of the watching it in grounds 

streaming will be on the rise in my opinion 

Eh? Sheffield has a population just less than 600k 🤔...where did you get 741k from??

3 minutes ago, The coach said:

Eh? Sheffield has a population just less than 600k 🤔...where did you get 741k from??

It was only google I did say there is a lot of variations but on the effects. But my point is that from the off Fulham is in a much stronger position to demand higher ticket prices and them being purchased 

my calculations were pure beer mat basics. So many variations in that to scrutinised. I was purely pointing out some very basic rough guideline figures without scratching the surface 

01FD50C2-763D-4B24-AF8D-4ADDB3E37BDC.jpeg

38 minutes ago, fpowl said:

It was only google I did say there is a lot of variations but on the effects. But my point is that from the off Fulham is in a much stronger position to demand higher ticket prices and them being purchased 

my calculations were pure beer mat basics. So many variations in that to scrutinised. I was purely pointing out some very basic rough guideline figures without scratching the surface 

01FD50C2-763D-4B24-AF8D-4ADDB3E37BDC.jpeg

Metro deffo includes rotherham