Is the SWFC strike force strong enough to get promoted?

Don't know,  looks good.  But it's a new season, so anything can,  and will,  happen.  I think the Wednesday strike-force is the entire midfield, as well as those designated as Strikers.  I don't think Smith will be the target-man, unless he's got a better chance at goal than any other Wednesday Player.  Wednesday made a lot of goals last season, with no target-man 20+ goal scorer,  everybody just took their shot when they figured they could make that shot.  Hunt even got a couple.

Easily good enough. Gregory fully fit would have scored over 20 last season. Smith is a proven 20+ goals a season striker in this league. Windass is the ace in the pack if he stays fit and can be the spark we need and Paterson will chip in here and there and contribute through the season. Think one more would be greedy and make us a bit top heavy and at risk of leaving very good players on the bench for the sake of having too many options. Maybe a young premiership striker who can be an impact player and who wouldn't expect to start week in week out. 

I think that’s more than enough to be competitive in this league, if any nee additions come in I’d like to see others leave. In the past we’ve suffered more from having too many options and not playing settled teams/partnerships rather than not having enough options. I think this is especially true under DM who almost falls upon his best line up by accident rather than knowing his best team.

• Like 1

We scored enough last season to go up it was conceding silly goals esp in the last 5-10 mins of game time. We look to be sorting that area out and already look stronger on paper up top than last yr? Smith better than kamberi? Wilks if he signs better than shodipo? Windass who hardly played like a new signing ( admitted if fit) still got Paterson to change it up in certain games and even sow to play in odd cup games to give others a rest ? But all guess work 

• Like 1