Wednesday related jokes to get you smiling

2 friends walking down the road, one turns round and says, "great result for the Owls v Cambridge yesterday" the other one replies "they played yesterday? I didn't know, what time was kick off"?. "About every 15 minutes" he replies, 

C'mon let's get you lot smiling, get your jokes in. Winner gets a watch paint dry DVD

As we know Darren Moore is very strict and won’t stand any nonsense.

At yesterdays game he caught two Wednesday fans climbing over the stadium wall and was angry with them.

He grabbed them and said: “Get back in there and watch the game until it finishes!”

• Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Whittonowl

How many full backs to change a light bulb. 
More than we can muster- those floodlights are shocking

26 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

2 friends walking down the road, one turns round and says, "great result for the Owls v Cambridge yesterday" the other one replies "they played yesterday? I didn't know, what time was kick off"?. "About every 15 minutes" he replies, 

C'mon let's get you lot smiling, get your jokes in. Winner gets a watch paint dry DVD

FOOTBALL IS NO LAUGHING MATTER ACTUALLY

For example - My partner just split up with me because they think I’m obsessed with football.

I’m a bit gutted about it

We’d been going out for three seasons.

• Haha 7

Owlstalk Shop

Owls 91 side set up a pre season friendly against United at their training ground. As usual Sheridan and Hirst are late for the coach, worse for wear and set off in a taxi for the game in a panic.

When they arrive they are the only two Wednesday players there.

The Wednesday coach arrives 2 hours later after breaking down on Herries Rd.

When the team finally arrive they see Sherri and Hirsty exhausted at the side of the pitch. Big Ron runs up and asks how it went.

Sheridan opens his eyes, sits up and says, 'How did it go! Fekkin disaster boss - it was 11 vs 2'.

Ron asks 'Why what happened Shez?'

'They equalised in the last minute!'

Sorry...:ph34r:

Edited by Nero