Bowyer Leaves Birmingham

43 minutes ago, Swfcsi said:

If he was desperate to play for Wednesday couldn't he just resign as player manager lol

Maybe he could managed Brum and play for us. We are in different divisions so no conflict of interests. 

🤔

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Of course it will have an affect. As to what the affect will be depends on the who comes in. If for example Dean is made player manager then I’d say our chances of signing him are diminished. 

Player manager ? 😂

We got Dean in because of his fallout with Bowyer. Imagine any new manager will want to look at his full squad. We haven’t got time to hang around so I’d say move on. There are usually good CBs available on loan if we are quick and give the parent club the right spiel.

5 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Player manager ? 😂

I used to love a player manager. No better sight than a manager bringing himself on for the last 20 mins. Apart from watching a player manager subbing himself off after having a shocker. 

• Thanks 1

if the rumour was true that Birmingham wanted Warburton as the new Manager, but Warburton has gone to West Ham as part of the coaching staff, and Sullivan has in some way provided the loan for the new owners to buy Birmingham, then could Sullivan have been keeping Warburton out of the market to put him in place at Birmingham once the waters have settled.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bakewell Owl said:

if the rumour was true that Birmingham wanted Warburton as the new Manager, but Warburton has gone to West Ham as part of the coaching staff, and Sullivan has in some way provided the loan for the new owners to buy Birmingham, then could Sullivan have been keeping Warburton out of the market to put him in place at Birmingham once the waters have settled.

Great theory Dr Feelgood 👏....