Wildsmith joins Derby

I honestly wish the man all the best.
He has gone above and beyond with fans previously, he often sent presents to fans, signed memorabilia, bought the memorabilia to sign on his own back etc.   He really has looked for his own kind when asked to.

Love the man, hate the club he has gone to.

Thank you Wildsmith if you are watching these forums, and thank your cousin who works at Tesco at Infirmary road for what you sent my lad a year or so back.   It was VERY much appreciated.  

Take care mucka and I hope things turn out good for you.  

If it turns out you against us at Wembley in a play off final though, no offence.................DO ONE!!! 

Peace out mate.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Bit weird that it doesn’t mention anything about his career like the fact he played for Sheffield Wednesday. If we signed some Derby reserve keeper we’d be asking who’s that with no info

You beat me to it. I was just about to post the same when I read yours. 

He did play for us didn't he? 

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very good move for him. Surprised. 

Is it?

I'd suggest Derby in their current state is a very chancy move for anyone!

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Issue with Joe is he will make 6 or 7 worldies and then throw one in. 

Yep, 6 or 7 worldies v us then throw one in v our nearest rivals!

1 minute ago, DaveClark said:

Does anyone wonder, like me - wonder if given a full season as first choice - would he do well?

I mean, I don;t like his choice of hair, but otherwise, I really think the man is a good keeper.

In one word. No. 

17 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

Does anyone wonder, like me - wonder if given a full season as first choice - would he do well?

I mean, I don;t like his choice of hair, but otherwise, I really think the man is a good keeper.

I think at league one level once up and running he’d be fine. Not convinced in the championship though, seemed to drop a few. Both him and Dawson needed to step back to go forward and Dawson did so last season. Could see Wildsmith doing so now, but he’d not have done so here so it’s one of those things.

18 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

He’s had lids er chances to claim the number 1...you mention wonder..are you stevie?

• Like 1