Ciaran Brennan Goes On Season long Loan

I really think he has the ability to step up and make our first team, certainly while we are in L1, but it seams those closer to the action know better.

I hope he has a great season and comes back a better player, but if we are in the Championship by then, I doubt he'll get the opportunity. Dawson's great season in L2 doesn't look to have made him a first choice keeper for us (based on signing Stockley)

A good season for Swindon could make him a saleable asset at least.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OriginalAlien said:

I really think he has the ability to step up and make our first team, certainly while we are in L1, but it seams those closer to the action know better.

I hope he has a great season and comes back a better player, but if we are in the Championship by then, I doubt he'll get the opportunity. Dawson's great season in L2 doesn't look to have made him a first choice keeper for us (based on signing Stockley)

I’d rather him play regularly though and him have a solid season than play half the season or be a bit part player then we will know what level he’s really at could cone back a player push for a championship team 

I know we’ve signed that lad from rotherham but Surprised that it’s a season considering we’ve let dunkley and hutch go and also Iorfa being pretty injury prone. And also the harlee dean situation is up in the air (pardon the pun).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, OriginalAlien said:

I'm not sure Stockdale is certain to start ahead of dawson. I think that signing was made because Wildsmith was leaving. That's my take on it anyway 

• Like 1

That's what we should be doing with young players not ready yet. Send em out to a team in a lower division and let them spread their wings and get regular first team games. Swindon looks the right level, good decision. He could really improve from this and be ready to challenge in our team next season.

15 hours ago, andy1403 said:

Good move for the lad just what he needs.

It's just what we need to do with a lot of our academy players if we want them to succeed.