Classic SWFC Moment

8 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

46 seconds between the two goals - can't imagine we've scored two closer together than that? They jog back, kick off again, then the keeper is pretty much picking it out of the net again.

I absolutely love the fact that it’s only 8 seconds after the restart! There were a few highlights last season but that third goal is probably the top of the list. 

• Like 1

I'm sure there are many examples over the years of teams scoring two in such quick succession.

Probably plenty of examples of one player scoring both.

But how many examples can there be of a player doing it without any teammate touching the ball?

From the moment the cross left Luongo's boot, Gregory scored two without another Wednesday player touching the ball in play.

• Like 4

Was in the main home stand that evening with a few other owls fans nearby. 

Several home fans were proper angry mad at that point. Crying out to stewards to kick 2 owls fans out who'd done absolutely nothing wrong. To55ers.

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I'm sure there are many examples over the years of teams scoring two in such quick succession.

Probably plenty of examples of one player scoring both.

But how many examples can there be of a player doing it without any teammate touching the ball?

From the moment the cross left Luongo's boot, Gregory scored two without another Wednesday player touching the ball in play.

On a similar vein, Alan Mullery scored an own goal for us after 30 seconds without a Wednesday player touching the ball.

My ifollow cuts out every 10 minutes, I have to go into settings, delete cookies, then refresh the screen and log in again

Just imagine ifollow cutting out, and having to go through all that and when you finally log back on, we've scored two goals

That would have taken a while to process

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, Lombardo said:

yes - best bit of ifollow for a while. It didn't buffer for a whole minute!!!

54 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

My ifollow cuts out every 10 minutes, I have to go into settings, delete cookies, then refresh the screen and log in again.

Must be summat wrong with your equipment.

I only have Plusnet standard broadband, download speed usually of around 8mbps.

Never had a problem with ifollow, good clear picture and very minimal buffering, perhaps once or twice per match, and then for only 4 or 5 seconds.

Edited by oldtawnyowl