SWFC Membership 2022/23

Do we have any idea when those membership cards are released for purchase? Usually £30 or so for adults.

Get ahead of the part-part-part timers and become a fully fledged pick and chooser, at least. 

Fancy making a lot more games this season when possible, especially away! 😁

13 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

Do we have any idea when those membership cards are released for purchase? Usually £30 or so for adults.

Get ahead of the part-part-part timers and become a fully fledged pick and chooser, at least. 

I've not bought membership for a couple of years, but I'm sure it's £50 a season these days. 

6 minutes ago, kristmace said:

I've not bought membership for a couple of years, but I'm sure it's £50 a season these days. 

Ah okay! I last got one in the 2016-17 season while back in Sheffield. On the site now, it shows last season's as £30 as well I think....who knows aye!

28 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

Details are being released 1 July.

With a membership card you will only get to MKDons. Everywhere else will be sold out before they get to members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

With a membership card you will only get to MKDons. Everywhere else will be sold out before they get to members.

Members card will get you a ticket for Plymouth and probably Portsmouth.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

MK Dons, possibly Derby and Wembley for the FA Cup final.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

I got tickets for The Valley as a member last season. But yeah, it isn't overly useful for away ticket priority in League One...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onge said:

I got tickets for The Valley as a member last season. But yeah, it isn't overly useful for away ticket priority in League One...

I have  had a membership for many years , its sadly gone downhill in value and up in price.

In 2011/12  I  could get a ticket for most away games now its virtually a closed shop.

3 hours ago, Albertowl said:

Members card will get you a ticket for Plymouth and probably Portsmouth.

It didn't last season, and I expect away games to be even more popular than last time round too.

The pro for membership is it gets you a Wembley ticket if we end up there and a discount on POTG

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Released on Friday I believe, think it’ll be same price (£30) and discounted home tickets.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1