SWFC Membership 2022/23

Do we have any idea when those membership cards are released for purchase? Usually £30 or so for adults.

Get ahead of the part-part-part timers and become a fully fledged pick and chooser, at least. 

Fancy making a lot more games this season when possible, especially away! 😁

13 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

Do we have any idea when those membership cards are released for purchase? Usually £30 or so for adults.

Get ahead of the part-part-part timers and become a fully fledged pick and chooser, at least. 

I've not bought membership for a couple of years, but I'm sure it's £50 a season these days. 

6 minutes ago, kristmace said:

I've not bought membership for a couple of years, but I'm sure it's £50 a season these days. 

Ah okay! I last got one in the 2016-17 season while back in Sheffield. On the site now, it shows last season's as £30 as well I think....who knows aye!

28 minutes ago, mattowl1867 said:

Details are being released 1 July.

With a membership card you will only get to MKDons. Everywhere else will be sold out before they get to members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

With a membership card you will only get to MKDons. Everywhere else will be sold out before they get to members.

Members card will get you a ticket for Plymouth and probably Portsmouth.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

MK Dons, possibly Derby and Wembley for the FA Cup final.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

I got tickets for The Valley as a member last season. But yeah, it isn't overly useful for away ticket priority in League One...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onge said:

I got tickets for The Valley as a member last season. But yeah, it isn't overly useful for away ticket priority in League One...

I have  had a membership for many years , its sadly gone downhill in value and up in price.

In 2011/12  I  could get a ticket for most away games now its virtually a closed shop.

Guest I Love Coffee
3 hours ago, Albertowl said:

Members card will get you a ticket for Plymouth and probably Portsmouth.

It didn't last season, and I expect away games to be even more popular than last time round too.

The pro for membership is it gets you a Wembley ticket if we end up there and a discount on POTG

4 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Released on Friday I believe, think it’ll be same price (£30) and discounted home tickets.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, sorry if this is covered elsewhere. If i had a SWFC Membership card last year will i get a new one for this? I can log in and think the Number is the same. Was wondering if a new physical card will be on its way to me but been weeks? Cheers

1 minute ago, Vinyl Owl said:

Hi guys, sorry if this is covered elsewhere. If i had a SWFC Membership card last year will i get a new one for this? I can log in and think the Number is the same. Was wondering if a new physical card will be on its way to me but been weeks? Cheers

The membership card is for the season not the year, if that's what you mean?

Do you have a members card for 2022/23?

22 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The membership card is for the season not the year, if that's what you mean?

Do you have a members card for 2022/23?

Thanks.  Looks like it is for last year looking at the small print with me glasses on. Will have to chase it up with the Membership guys been waiting ages for new un!