Hello everyone πŸ¦‰πŸ‘‹

2 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Well I just thought I'd introduce myself, I've read Owlstalk since around 2005 so might be time to contribute as well as stalk / read! πŸ˜… (Had an older profile as MuseManMatt but forgot deets...)

Β 

Long story short, grew up in Sheffield, spent 18-30ish in Manchester, and am now in Chester! Be good to know if many more fellow owls around the North West / Cheshire for any games on Sky or away days that are a bit easier to make from this end on the train.Β 

Β 

Used to be a season ticket holder, now one of the 'part timers' who only come to games that tend to have Lower West open! Blame my hospitality career for that one.... Trying to get involved more this year with more visits to Hillsborough and away grounds!Β 

Β 

Willing to do a turn for a pint etc...

Β 

Happy Wednesday πŸŽ‰

Welcome I’m fairly new myself ! #utoΒ 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Well I just thought I'd introduce myself, I've read Owlstalk since around 2005 so might be time to contribute as well as stalk / read! πŸ˜… (Had an older profile as MuseManMatt but forgot deets...)

Β 

Long story short, grew up in Sheffield, spent 18-30ish in Manchester, and am now in Chester! Be good to know if many more fellow owls around the North West / Cheshire for any games on Sky or away days that are a bit easier to make from this end on the train.Β 

Β 

Used to be a season ticket holder, now one of the 'part timers' who only come to games that tend to have Lower West open! Blame my hospitality career for that one.... Trying to get involved more this year with more visits to Hillsborough and away grounds!Β 

Β 

Willing to do a turn for a pint etc...

Β 

Happy Wednesday πŸŽ‰

Welcome to the Owlstalk House of Horror my Friend.WTF:

Β 

image.png.11774f319bba2a9c8cb5c3bf9a995df0.png

6 hours ago, mattowl1867 said:

Β 

Strong advice!

Β 

To be fair I heavily doubted keeping 'deets' in the post instead of details, but I kinda liked the idea of it annoying at least one person.

Β 

Bannan.... Well, as a kid Michael Reddy was one of my heroes for a week or two, so let's say my standards & opinions are occasionally very questionable. I like our Bazza though πŸ™πŸ˜‚

Β 

My standards are low in general, but not without hope of better times...

Β 

Β 

Assuming Reddy was after the 2-1 away at Pompey when we were pretty much anchored to bottom of the league and they were flying??

Β 

(Another owl currently residing in Cheshire).

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Nick the Owl said:

Assuming Reddy was after the 2-1 away at Pompey when we were pretty much anchored to bottom of the league and they were flying??

Β 

(Another owl currently residing in Cheshire).

Exactly that!

Β 

Then tearing up the wing at Hillsborough during the 0-0 clash with Grimsby town....

Β 

Sweet pal which part of Cheshire? I know a bit about Runcorn, Frodsham and Hellsby and the likeΒ