KYLE JOSEPH is on his way to SWFC

Hope this is true.

I don’t know where this ‘striker come WB’ has come from. Go and look at where he’s played - he’s a striker. 

Reads like a text-book up-and-coming . Only 20, used sparingly in a higher division, but when loaned out to L1 he plays all the time and has scored at around a goal every 200 minutes!

Definitely sounds like we should buy rather than loan, if that’s possible.

I’d love to get him. A third proper striker is exactly what we need. Perm any two from Gregory, Smith and young Joseph and you’ve got an out and out strike partnership. Windass is never a striker. Nor Paterson. Both have their qualities but aren’t strikers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest hirstysfags
44 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

🎤 "We didn't start the fire" 🎤

Deserves a lot of credit, this!

9 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Hope this is true.

I don’t know where this ‘striker come WB’ has come from. Go and look at where he’s played - he’s a striker. 

Easier to not do this and make the thread about having digs at Moore.

I despair at times.

10 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Hope this is true.

Reads like a text-book up-and-coming . Only 20, used sparingly in a higher division, but when loaned out to L1 he plays all the time and has scored at around a goal every 200 minutes!

Definitely sounds like we should buy rather than loan, if that’s possible.

I’d love to get him. A third proper striker is exactly what we need. Perm any two from Gregory, Smith and young Joseph and you’ve got an out and out strike partnership. Windass is never a striker. Nor Paterson. Both have their qualities but aren’t strikers.

OK you've convinced me .... don't buy him

Could do with his energy in the side. Something we seemed to lack at times last season. He doesn't have the finishing or scoring threat of Alfie May but sounds like he has lots of energy, can be efficient aerially in both boxes and bring others in to play. The likes of Kyle Joseph and Elliot Anderson are the types of signings we need to make to bring some energy, dynamism and youthful exuberance and extra ability into the squad, especially after the solid experienced quality signings we've made so far. 

Spent the first half of last season on loan at Cheltenham. 4 goal in 19 apps.

Played against us at their place and didn't stand out.

Back at Swansea for the 2nd half of the season and made 10 apps., all as sub and 0 goals.

I can't see him being a regular starter for us.

• Haha 1